If you have any questions about how we use your personal data, please contact our privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Objectives of data collection
This section details the data we can collect about you. We explain why and how we use it in subsequent sections.
Data we obtain through cookies and similar tools
If you wish to manage your cookies, follow the instructions in the "How to manage cookies" section within our Cookies Policy.
Data we collect through the contact form
Contact information: name and email.
We use web beacon on our web pages and our emails. When we send emails to users signed up to our newsletters, we can track their behavior as who opened the emails and who clicked on the links. This allows us to measure the performance of our email campaigns and improve our characteristics for certain member segments.
Legal foundations for processing
We only treat personal data when we have the user consent: this means, when the user have given us explicit permission to process personal data for a specific purpose. For example, if the user completes one of our communication forms, we will ask for his consent if we would like to use his personal data for any other purpose.
You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. You can manage your preferences by contacting our Data Protection Delegate in email@example.com.
How do we use your personal data?
We collect personal data for a main reason, to improve and maintain the performance of our website and to provide you with the best possible user experience.
We collect personal data for two main reasons:
- To improve and to maintain the performance of the website: to provide the best possible user experience, we must ensure that our products and services work as they should do.
- To communicate any change and product offer: we want you to get all the information about our products and services, including showing our latest content and newsletters. You can change your preferences at any time by contacting our privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We do not disclose your personal data to any third party unless required by applicable laws, court orders or other valid legal processes.
How long do we keep your personal information?
A summary of the duration of your personal information:
|Data category||Example||Retention Period||Justification of the Period|
|Comercial||Clients||Up to 5 years after the resolution of any business relationship||Para informar de nuestros productos y servicios|
|Comercial||Contact Form||Up to 5 years after the resolution of any business relationship||Para informar de las peticiones realizadas por el usuario|
|Marketing||Newsletter||Until you express your refusal to receive it||To inform about our products and services|
The data will be stored for the time strictly necessary exclusively for the performance of their legally established competences. Sometimes it is necessary that we store your personal information for longer periods, for example:
- If there is a legal requirement to keep it;
- If we require information for legal reasons or there is a legitimate need for us to retain it;
- To ensure that we do not contact you if you have asked us not to do so.
How do we keep secure your personal data?
We have adequate technical and organizational security measures to ensure that our users' information is protected against unauthorized or accidental access, use, alteration or loss.
According to data protection laws, you have rights in relation to your personal data that we manage. These rights include:
- Right to oppose direct marketing;
- Right of access to your personal data;
- Right to request to delete your personal data;
- Right to request the rectification of your personal data.
You can exercise these rights by contacting our Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
The personal data collected by the CLIENT.
If you have a question about the processing of your personal data, please contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy is effective from the 20/04/2020.